Blogger Templates

Sunday, January 1, 2012

3D Squares....I'm stuck on you!




I love scrapbooking but, I love making special photos for people even more. I have fallen in love with these 3d foam squares. They are amazing and easy to use. They can make any craft project POP with a 3D look. The best part is that you can stick them on top of each other to make the picture/craft paper/etc really pop out as much as you want. It's my new favorite thing to use. People are wow'd by the look.  It doesn't have to be a scrap project, you can use them on anything. Recently, I used shadow boxes and made funky pictures for loved ones.

Here is an example of what you can do with these. I made this using scrap book paper, stickers and a pic of my handsome little cousin. It's a little hard to see the 3D but, you get the idea. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment